Cranford is a city full of parks, recreational facilities, shopping areas, and schools. The NJ Transit and Raritan Valley train line serves the city. It is located along the Rahway River and has programs at the Community Center and Public Library. Tennis courts, pools, and canoeing on the river, are just some of the recreational activities available. The city is home to the Union County College main campus.
- Monday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Our office is closed during Lunch 12:45-2:00 M, Tu, Th, & Wed 1:30-3:00.
Our Cranford Eye Care Services | Call 908-258-6777 Now
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield NJ