Clark Township is one of the best places to live in New Jersey. The city is suburban and has a population of about 15,000. It has buildings dating back to the late 17th century including the Robinson Plantation House and the Squire Hartshorne House. The NJ Transit serves Clark Township, and the Newark Airport is only 11 miles away.
- Monday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Our office is closed during Lunch 12:45-2:00 M, Tu, Th, & Wed 1:30-3:00.
Our Clark Eye Care Services | Offen Eye Associates
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield NJ