We will be open on 05/20, 05/21 and 05/22 for emergency eye care. Please call the office if you are experiencing and eye problem that needs urgent or emergent care.
We will be reopening for routine eye care on 05/26.
New safety protocols will be in place for the safety and health of our patient's and our staff:
PLEASE NOTE: Only the scheduled patient will be allowed in the office. If the patient is a minor, they may be accompanied by one adult.
Steps we are taking:
1) all staff and doctors are wearing face masks and face shields.
2) Staggered scheduling to limit patient interaction, we will operate at less than 50% of normal capacity.
3) Thorough disinfection of all services between patients.
Appointment safety precautions:
1) Prior to your appointment, all intake forms will be texted and/or emailed to you. Please complete them prior to arrival.
2) When you arrive for your appointment please wait in your vehicle. Please call the office when arriving. You will be asked a series of screening questions.
3) When a testing room becomes available, a technician will call and ask you to come to our front or back door.
4) Masks will be required by all patients. If you do not have a mask we will supply you with one.
5) Your temperature will be taken prior to entering the building. If your temperature registers as 100 degrees F or higher, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
6) You will be brought directly to a testing room. If you are scheduled for an emergency visit you will be brought directly to an examination room.
7) At the completion of your exam you will be offered to enter the optical to select eyewear. Optical will be limited to only two patients at a time. All eyewear will be disinfected after wearing.
Staff will continue to clean and disinfect equipment prior to patient use.
Thank you very much for your cooperation, we look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent eye care!